Reach shoppers who are ready to buy
Whether you’re selling just one product or are an established Amazon seller, advertising on Amazon can get your products noticed when customers are shopping for similar items.
- Only pay when someone clicks your ad. You’re not charged until a shopper clicks your ad – in other words, when your advertising is working.
- Optimize your ad performance. Once you’ve started a campaign you can try new keywords, adjust your budgets, and pause or restart at any time.
- Monitor your success. End-to-end metrics help you fine tune your ads to maximize sales and reach new customers.
1 Terms and Conditions of the Amazon Sponsored Products CAD $50 Click Credit Promotion. For Amazon Marketplace sellers that register for a new Amazon Sponsored Products account by June 30, 2017, Amazon will apply a promotional credit of CAD $50 to that seller’s Amazon Sponsored Products account. Any unused portion of the promotional credit will expire on July 31, 2017.
- Sellers must register and maintain an Amazon Sponsored Products account in good standing with Amazon, subject to the terms of the Amazon Service Business Solutions Agreement.
- Advertisers must have a valid payment method for advertising fees on file to receive the promotional credit.
- This offer and the promotional credit are non-transferable, not for resale and not redeemable for cash.
- This offer is void where prohibited and in the event of fraud, mistake or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
- Amazon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.
2 Your ad will only be displayed if you’ve submitted a competitive bid and your offer is listed on the detail page in the Buy Box.